- Arsenal want £30m for 24-year-old Japan defender Takehiro Tomiyasu, who is attracting interest from Inter Milan.
- Manchester City defender Joao Cancelo is back on Barcelona’s radar, with the 29-year-old Portugal international’s agent trying to arrange a deal.
- Aston Villa are waiting for an answer from Galatasaray after making a bid, which includes a 3m euro loan fee and 20m euro option to buy, for Italy attacking midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo.
- Bayern Munich fans paid £150 for a team shirt with Harry Kane‘s name printed on the back as they eagerly awaited the arrival of the England captain.
• ‘I Thought I’d Seen It All With Football Transfers’_ Jamie Redknapp Reacts To Caicedo Liverpool Offer Rejected
- Kieran Tierney has been tipped to secure a bigger move away from Arsenal than returning to Celtic.
- Chelsea are set to step up their interest in Crystal Palace winger Michael Olise, while the Blues are also tracking Ajax’s Mohammed Kudus, who is a target for Brighton.
- Liverpool still hope to land Brighton midfielder Moises Caicedo, and they will wait to discover if Chelsea can afford the Ecuador international while also meeting their Financial Fair Play obligations.
- Real Madrid have three options as they consider a replacement for Thibaut Courtois while he is out injured this season.
- Chelsea are close to agreeing a deal for Southampton’s 19-year-old midfielder Romeo Lavia as they try to sign both the Belgian and Caicedo.