- Donny van de Beek is wanted by clubs in Turkey, according to reports, a move could still be arranged in the coming days.
- Arsenal hope they can agree a move for outcast winger Nicolas Pepe to move to Turkey, with Besiktas and Trabzonspor said to be interested in the 28-year-old.
- Chelsea have warned Mykhailo Mudryk to tone down his gym work over concerns that the winger is overdoing his intensive training regime.
- Chelsea’s owners Todd Boehly hope to continue their attempts to spruce up Stamford Bridge by erecting two giant lion sculptures outside the ground.
- Fulham are in talks with English midfielder Harrison Reed over a new contract, with the Cottagers having rejected a £3m bid by Wolves for the 28-year-old late in the transfer window.
- Lyon are set to consider ex-Wolves and Spain boss Julen Lopetegui, and Lille manager Paulo Fonseca for the role.
- Chelsea are monitoring winger Antonio Nusa, having had a £23m bid for the player rejected by Club Brugge on deadline day.
- Al-Ettifaq came close to sign Jadon Sancho on loan but, Man United wanted to put a £50m obligation to buy the player in the deal.
- Jesse Lingard, was set to play for West Ham in a behind-closed-doors friendly against Ipswich, with the Hammers considering whether to offer a contract to the former Man United player.
- Birmingham City are considering a move to replace John Eustace with Wayne Rooney from DC United