- Paris St-Germain eyeing on hijacking Jose Mourinho away from Roma, with players close to former Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham manager fearing he will depart the Italian club this summer.
- Arsenal will wait until after the Europa Conference League final to make a move for Declan Rice as to show respect before making their bid.
- Jurgen Klopp vow to Liverpool fans that he doesn’t see back-up goalkeeper Caoimhin Kelleher leaving Anfield this summer.
- Sam Allardyce has admitted his comment comparing himself to Pep Guardiola was an attempt to direct attention away from his Leeds team.
- Lucas Moura is assessing his options after deciding to leave Tottenham, with clubs from Saudi Arabia, Major League Soccer and Serie A having approached the 30-year-old Brazilian attacker.
- Inter Milan goalkeeper Andre Onana‘s agent, says the former Cameroon international is happy in Italy amid interest from Chelsea.
- Chelsea are among three teams to have made an ‘offer’ for Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic, according to Italian football agent Massimo Brambati.
- Arsenal goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale has described suggestions that his side ‘bottled’ the Premier League title is a ‘quick and cheap
- David de Gea and Jack Butland could be on their as Manchester United may see both of their current senior goalkeepers leave this summer.
Read Also: ‘It’s Always Tough To Leave’_ Phil Jones Farewell Letter To Manchester United Fans
• Frank Lampard Confirms Chelsea Are Without Seven Players For Man City Clash
• Friday’s Transfer Soccer News: Loftus-Cheek, Messi, Paez, Butland, Adingra, Toney, Jones
- Bayern Munich have backed out of a move for 25-year-old Ajax and Mexico midfielder Edson Alvarez, who could instead move to Borussia Dortmund.
- Manchester United defender Harry Maguire could move to West Ham or Tottenham with the 30-year-old out of favour with boss Erik ten Hag.
- Mikel Arteta called a players’ meeting after Arsenal’s title collapse – to tell them this season has still been a success.
- Liverpool midfielder Jordan Henderson implore England to discover how to get the best out of his club-mate Trent Alexander-Arnold, whose tactical switch has rescued his side’s season.
- Tottenham are closing in on their next manager after Daniel Levy reportedly narrowed his search to Luis Enrique and Arne Slot.
- William Saliba is attracting interest from three unnamed clubs, as Arsenal continue to negotiate a new contract with the 22-year-old France centre-back.
- Manchester United could sign two strikers in the summer with Atalanta’s Denmark striker Rasmus Hojlund, 20, joining Tottenham and England forward Harry Kane, 29, on the club’s shortlist of targets.
- Min-Jae Kim has held preliminary transfer talks with Paris Saint-Germain as interest in the Napoli defender continues to mount.