FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Bayern Munich are willing to listen to offers for 31-year-old Senegal forward Sadio Mane, who joined from Liverpool last summer.
- James McAtee will have plenty of suitors if he leaves Manchester City, either permanently or on loan, this summer with Vincent Kompany‘s Burnley among the clubs likely to make them an offer.
- Chelsea co-owners Todd Boehly and Behdad Eghbali met in Los Angeles last weekend to discuss the appointment of former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino as the Stamford Bridge club’s next manager.
- Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke is to give Gunners boss Mikel Arteta £200m to strengthen his squad in the summer.
- Sam Allardyce will earn in excess of £3m if he is able to guide Leeds United away from the Premier League relegation zone, with confirmation of his short-term deal likely to come on Wednesday.
Read Also: Real Sociedad Vs Real Madrid 2-0 Video Highlights (Download)
• Arsenal vs Chelsea 3-1 Video Highlights (Download)
• Frank Lampard Urges Chelsea To Stop Previous Strategy Of Frequently Changing Managers
• Tuesday’s Transfer Gossip: Rice, Ward-Prowse, Muani, Burton, Allardyce, Balogun, Kane, Guehi
- Cristiano Ronaldo has been named the highest-paid athlete by Forbes, after bringing in £109m this year, while Roger Federer retains his place in the top 10 despite earning only £80,000 from his play on the court.
- Tottenham’s talks with former Bayern Munich manager Julian Nagelsmann about becoming their new manager have hit a stumbling block because of the uncertainty around the club’s sporting director role.
- West Ham have started their search for a midfielder as they prepare for life without England international Declan Rice, 24.
- Ajax value defender Jurrien Timber at 50m euros (£44m), with the 21-year-old Netherlands international having been linked with Liverpool and Manchester United.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Fulham are planning to hold talks with Leeds United over a permanent deal for English winger Dan James, 25.
- Lionel Messi‘s exit from Paris Saint-Germain is getting closer after skipping training to fly to Saudi Arabia without the club’s permission.
- Jack Grealish has donated £5,000 to a tribute set up after the sudden death of friend and Aston Villa fan Shawn Francis, who passed away recently at the age of 29.
- Barcelona will consider other options, including the Asian Champions League, if they are banned from UEFA competitions following an investigation into allegations of payments to the former head of Spain’s referee’s committee.