FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Barcelona are hoping to re-sign Lionel Messi this summer and the LaLiga giants are making huge cuts in an attempt to comply with the league’s strict Financial Fair Play rules.
- Bayern, have no intention of selling 20-year-old Netherlands midfielder Ryan Gravenberch this summer, despite interest from Liverpool, Manchester United and Arsenal.
- Thomas Tuchel has been linked with a number of Premier League players since his arrival at Bayern Munich including Manchester United midfielder Casemiro.
Read Also: Tottenham vs Manchester United 2-2 Video Highlights (Download)
• Thursday’s Transfer Gossip: Osimhen, Costa, Barella, Kane, Livakovic, Nelson, Pochettino, Raya, Toney
- Rangers have fought off stiff English Premier League interest to sign Jack Wyllie and Calum Adamson on professional contracts.
- Harry Redknapp has suggested that Harry Kane could make the daring switch to leave Tottenham and move across London to a different Premier League club.
- Joao Felix looks set to stay at Chelsea for another year even though the club will not be playing in the Champions League.
- AC Milan are interested in Chelsea and England midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek, 27.
- Brentford, Fulham and Brighton have all been scouting Ghana forward Joseph Paintsil, 25, who has scored 14 goals for Belgian leaders Genk this season.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Real Madrid officials will travel to Germany this week in a bid to convince Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, to join the Spanish club this summer.
- Napoli will not trigger the 30m euro (£26.5m) option to buy to sign France midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, 26, from Tottenham on a permanent deal.
- The Qatari bid for Manchester United believes it will win the bidding process, with Jim Ratcliffe trailing the planned offer of £4.5 billion plus the removal of the debt held by the club.
- Roberto De Zerbi is planning talks with Brighton owner Tony Bloom to understand how Brighton can build on their performances this season.
- Brighton are closing in on deal to sign 21-year-old Brazilian striker Joao Pedro from Watford.
- Jermaine Jenas says that Harry Kane “deserves better” than suffering Tottenham’s ongoing mess – and has questioned the club’s stance on Mauricio Pochettino.