FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Liverpool have emerged as frontrunners to land Alexis Mac Allister, with his Brighton team-mates believing the midfielder is destined for Anfield.
- Harvey Barnes could follow fellow England midfielder James Maddison by leaving Leicester City this summer, with Newcastle, Tottenham and Aston Villa thought to be tracking the 25-year-old.
- Newcastle United are well placed to sign 22-year-old France midfielder Khephren Thuram from Nice, who will be open to bids of £60m this summer.
- LaLiga chief Javier Tebas says Lionel Messi will not be earning any more than what he currently receives at PSG if he returns to Barcelona this summer.
- Prospective Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino will give Romelu Lukaku another chance to establish himself at the club when the Belgium striker, 29, returns from his loan at Inter Milan.
Read Also: PSG Condemns Fans Who Chanted ‘Neymar Get Lost’ Outside The Brazilian Star’s Home (Video)
- Wolves could offer Barcelona 30m euros (£26.3m) plus Portugal midfielder Ruben Neves, 26, for Spain midfielder Ansu Fati, 20.
- Newcastle United‘s owners are interested in Paris St-Germain‘s Brazil forward Neymar, 31, as they look to make a ‘marquee’ signing this summer.
- Aston Villa are hoping to rival Newcastle United in the race for Arsenal left-back Kieran Tierney, who is expected to leave the Emirates Stadium this summer.
- Brighton are confident of signing former England midfielder James Milner, 37, this summer when his contract expires at Liverpool, who have stepped up their attempt to buy Argentina midfielder Alexis Mac Allister, 24, from the Seagulls.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Fulham will demand more than £50m this summer for 27-year-old Portugal midfielder Joao Palhinha, who is a target for Liverpool and Bayern Munich.
- The battle to sign Jude Bellingham is far from over, despite reports in Spain on Wednesday stating that Real Madrid were close to agreeing a deal with Borussia Dortmund for the 19-year-old.
- Erik ten Hag wants Amad Diallo back at Old Trafford to test him during pre-season friendly games.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek will be forced to take a pay cut to facilitate a potential move from Chelsea to AC Milan this summer.