FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Manchester City have slapped a £75m price tag on the head of forward Bernardo Silva, according to reports.
- Arsenal are planning to spend big this summer in a bid to compete with Manchester City for the Premier League title again next season.
- Tottenham have made former Liverpool and Spain midfielder Xabi Alonso, 41, their top target to become Antonio Conte‘s successor after Julian Nagelsmann‘s wage demands put Spurs off the German.
- West Ham‘s England midfielder Declan Rice, 24, Bayer Leverkusen’s French forward Moussa Diaby, 23, and Crystal Palace pair Wilfried Zaha, 30, of the Ivory Coast and England’s Marc Guehi, 22, are among Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta‘s six-man summer wish-list.
Read Also: Liverpool vs Fulham 1-0 Video Highlights (Download)
• Manchester City vs West Ham 3-0 Video Highlights (Download)
• Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Mane, McAtee, Allardyce, Ronaldo, Messi, Martinez, Grealish
- Joao Pedro is set to miss Watford’s final game of the season against Stoke City and has likely played his final game for the club.
- Manchester United are reportedly hoping to agree a new deal for David De Gea before his current one expires at the end of June, but new terms for Marcus Rashford will take more time to finalise.
- Lionel Messi, 35, could follow Portuguese rival Cristiano Ronaldo, 38, to Saudi Arabia in a £320m-a-year move to the Gulf state after confirming he is leaving Paris St-Germain.
- Roma have placed a price tag of £35-40m on England forward Tammy Abraham, 25, ahead of expected summer interest from Manchester United, Tottenham and Paris St-Germain.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Sheikh Jassim has abandoned plans to buy Brazil forward Neymar, 31, if his Manchester United takeover is successful – instead targeting France trio Kylian Mbappe, 24, Kingsley Coman, 26, and Real Madrid’s Eduardo Camavinga, 20.
- Real Madrid are in advanced talks to sign Jude Bellingham in what will be a blow for Manchester City.
- Chelsea face a tough summer of sales as the Blues attempt to clear the deadwood from their squad and cut their wage bill.
- Manchester United‘s chances of landing Brazilian superstar Neymar have received a huge boost with PSG prepared to listen to offers for the South American this summer.