FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Arsenal, Newcastle and West Ham have all made offers near 40m euros (£35.3m) for Lazio and Serbia midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, 27.
- Paris St-Germain are prepared to let some of their star names depart the club this summer as they want to trim their wage bill by 30%.
- Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly asked former Juventus team-mate Carlo Pinsoglio to join him at Al Nassr.
- Egypt winger Mohamed Salah would be willing to leave Liverpool in the summer if the club fail to qualify for next season’s Champions League.
- Brentford goalkeeper David Raya has turned down two contract offers as Manchester United and Tottenham circle.
- Manchester United could choose to award Cristiano Ronaldo a Carabao Cup winners’ medal after their Wembley success.
- Sheikh Jassim bin Hamad Al Thani and Jim Ratcliffe’s Ineos Group would need to raise their initial offers to convince the Glazer family to sell Manchester United.
- Nottingham Forest are monitoring Norwich and Republic of Ireland defender Andrew Omobamidele, 20.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Everton and Bournemouth are keeping tabs on Coventry City and Sweden striker Viktor Gyokeres, 24.
- Paris St-Germain will face competition from Liverpool for the signature of AC Milan and Portugal forward Rafael Leao, with the Merseyside club ready to include Colombia winger Luis Diaz, 26, in a swap deal for the 23-year-old.
- Harry Kane wore special custom-made boots against Chelsea on Sunday to honour breaking Jimmy Greaves‘ goalscoring record at Tottenham.
- A petition to sack Chelsea boss Graham Potter has received thousands of signatures after Sunday’s 2-0 defeat to Tottenham.