FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Joao Cancelo‘s agent has met with Barcelona about the club signing the Portugal and Man City defender, who is on loan at Bayern Munich, on a season-long loan with an option to buy the 28-year-old.
- Chelsea owner Todd Boehly has received a positive update in his pursuit of Mauricio Pochettino.
- Manchester United are planning a replacement for Harry Maguire, with some rumors that United want to sell the player and help fund a move for Napoli defender Kim Min-jae, who has a £53 million release clause.
- Eden Hazard has revealed he will see out his contract at Real Madrid and will not be departing the club this summer.
- Manchester City will look at a move for Bayern Munich‘s 20-year-old Dutch midfielder Ryan Gravenberch, who has been linked with Liverpool, if they miss out on bringing in England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, from Borussia Dortmund.
Read Also: West Ham Vs Manchester United 1-0 Video Highlights (Download)
• Newcastle vs Arsenal 0-2 Video Highlights (Download)
• Sunday’s Transfer Gossip: Greenwood, Phillips, Olise, Diallo, Lerma, Ismael, Walker, Messi, Mac Allister
- Former Arsenal striker captain Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 33, will leave Chelsea – and wants to return to Barcelona.
- Aston Villa are willing to pay Fulham’s £60m asking price to sign 27-year-old Portugal midfielder Joao Palhinha from the London club.
- Aston Villa are preparing a move to sign Serbia forward Dusan Vlahovic, 23, from Juventus.
- Barcelona will reportedly ‘give the OK’ to sell Ansu Fati to Wolves, in a fascinating part-exchange deal that could see star midfielder Ruben Neves move to the Nou Camp.
- Harry Redknapp says seeing Sam Allardyce and Neil Warnock back has rekindled his desire to have another crack in management.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Adam Lallana played a key role in convincing his former team-mate James Milner to join Brighton from Liverpool. The 37-year-old ex-England midfielder is closing in on a deal to join the Seagulls.
- Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis says the Serie A champions will not sell 24-year-old Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, who has been linked with some of Europe’s top clubs, this summer.
- Roma are set to snap up Houssem Aouar on a free transfer as his contract approaches its expiry this summer.
- Arda Guler, Fenerbahce’s 18-year-old talent, has a clause that will allow him to leave for just £4.4 million if he fails to play a certain amount of minutes.