FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Juventus want to sign English forward Mason Greenwood, 21, on loan from Manchester United.
- Pep Guardiola has challenged midfielder Kalvin Phillips to prove that he has a future at Manchester City after an injury-plagued first season with the club.
- Paris Saint-Germain are eyeing a transfer bid for Premier League star Michael Olise – who has scored just two goals this season for Crystal Palace.
- Amad Diallo has played well for Sunderland on loan from Manchester United this season, but the 20-year-old winger wants to go elsewhere.
Read Also: Copa Del Rey Final: Real Madrid vs Osasuna 2-1 Video Highlights (Download)
• Manchester City vs Leeds United 2-1 Video Highlights (Download)
• Bournemouth vs Chelsea 1-3 Video Highlights (Download)
• Saturday’s Transfer Gossip: Kolo Muani, Sutalo, Weghorst, Gyokeres, Saliba, Messi, Osimhen, Rice
- Bournemouth and Colombia midfielder Jefferson Lerma, 28, is a target for West Ham, Crystal Palace and Leicester.
- Ex-Barnsley and West Brom boss Valerien Ismael is a contender to replace Chris Wilder as head coach of Watford.
- Arsenal want Arsene Wenger to attend their final match at the Emirates this season against Wolves on May 28 if they remain in the hunt for the Premier League title.
- Manchester City want to open new contract talks with 20-year-old midfielder James McAtee after he played a key role in Sheffield United‘s promotion while on loan at Bramall Lane.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Tottenham may have to pay Bayern Munich £10m in compensation to secure Julian Nagelsmann as their new head coach.
- Arsenal believe they can win the battle for Declan Rice‘s signature by quadrupling the England international’s West Ham salary.
- Brighton’s 24-year-old midfielder Alexis Mac Allister, a World Cup winner with Argentina, is “very keen” on joining Liverpool.
- Mikel Arteta has been told he has over £150m to spend this summer as he attempts to refresh his Arsenal squad.
- Bayern Munich believe they have everything in place for a £100m summer purchase of Eintracht Frankfurt’s Randal Kolo Muani, in a move that could kickstart the entire summer transfer window.