FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Bayern Munich believe they have everything in place for a £100m summer purchase of Eintracht Frankfurt‘s Randal Kolo Muani, in a move that could kickstart the entire summer transfer window.
- Arsenal are tracking Croatia defender Josip Sutalo as they target a new centre-back this summer.
- Manchester United are not planning to sign Wout Weghorst on a permanent deal. The 30-year-old Netherlands forward joined on loan from Burnley in January.
- Wolves are interested in a £25m deal for Coventry City‘s Swedish striker Viktor Gyokeres, 24.
Read Also: Rio Ferdinand Labelled A ‘Disgrace’ As Phil Foden Edges Close To Another Tittle
• Friday’s Transfer Gossip: Mac Allister, Barnes, Maddison, Thuram, Messi, Pochettino, Neymar, Neves
- Chelsea want to make Inter Milan and Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana, 27, their number one next season and remain confident of recruiting Mauricio Pochettino as their new manager.
- Arsenal hope to keep William Saliba at the club with the player running his contract into its final year, according to the Mirror.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Barcelona are far from certain to seal a deal to bring Lionel Messi back to the club, according to Spanish newspaper Marca.
- Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has insisted there is “no way” the Serie A champions will sell Victor Osimhen this summer.
- Tottenham have been encouraged they can persuade Julian Nagelsmann to take charge next season after recent talks.
- Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag wants to sign 22-year-old Dutch defender Jeremie Frimpong from Bayer Leverkusen this summer.
- Chelsea are exploring a move for Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez this summer. The 25-year-old Argentina international is also a target for Manchester United.
- Frank Lampard has revealed he is helping the Chelsea owners ensure there will not be a repeat of this season next term.