TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Barcelona have reportedly already reach an agreement to sign Ruben Neves from Wolves in a replacement for outgoing Sergio Busquets.
- Manchester City are set to ask Bayern Munich if they are interested in a swap deal for Joshua Kimmich that would allow the Bundesliga giants to keep Joao Cancelo.
- Manchester United‘s takeover process was at risk of losing one major bidder after Sheikh Jassim Bin Hamad Al Thani was reportedly left ‘stunned’ by the Glazer family earlier in negotiations.
- Crystal Palace eye on a move for Bournemouth and Colombia midfielder Jefferson Lerma, with the 28-year-old out of contract with the Cherries this summer.
- Feyenoord general manager Dennis te Kloese says he has turned down an approach to join Tottenham and expects the Dutch club’s head coach Arne Slot to also resist interest from Spurs.
Read Also: Manchester City vs Chelsea 1-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Saturday’s Transfer Gossip: Mourinho, Rice, Kelleher, Moura, Onana, Ramsdale, Saliba
- Michael Beale has told Rangers fans they could expect a new signing at Ibrox when they face Hearts on Wednesday.
- Aston Villa and Wolves are among nine Premier League clubs chasing the signature of Strasbourg attacking midfielder Habib Diarra.
- Chelsea have made Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic their top transfer target for the summer window as the Blues look to add some firepower to their squad.
- Leicester City are planning to approach former Brighton and Chelsea boss Graham Potter about becoming their next permanent manager.
TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Aston Villa are weighing up a potential loan move for Manchester United and France attacker Anthony Martial, 27, next season.
- Former Arsenal striker Chuba Akpom could be set for a stunning £15m return to the Premier League after his 29-goal season for Middlesbrough.
- Manchester United are edging closer to securing the services of Napoli’s Min-Jae Kim, with the club already eyeing a house for the defender to move into, according to reports.
- Crystal Palace are planning to launch a summer move for Jefferson Lerma, who is set to be out of contract as his deal at Bournemouth expires at the end of the season.