- Jurgen Klopp admits Fabio Carvalho could be loaned out next season as he praised the young midfielder’s attitude and application.
- Arsenal’s 23-year-old English winger Reiss Nelson is set to agree new long-term contract with the club.
- Jules Kounde has been linked with a move away from Barcelona just a year after joining from Sevilla.
- SC Freiburg and Netherlands goalkeeper Mark Flekken is on the verge of signing for Brentford, with the Premier League club set to activate the 29-year-old’s €13m (£10.4m) release clause.
- Manchester City have set a 40m euro (£35m) asking price for Portugal full-back Joao Cancelo, who is currently on loan at Bayern Munich, with Barcelona interested in the 28-year-old.
- Arsenal resisted requests to insert a release clause in Bukayo Saka‘s new contract and instead agreed to give the England forward a shorter deal than many had expected, with the 21-year-old signing on for four more years this week.
- Real Madrid are set to announce the signing of England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, from Borussia Dortmund next week.
- Marco Asensio is set to leave Real Madrid when his deal expires at the end of the season.
- Erik ten Hag has backed Jadon Sancho to come good at Manchester United and insists the England winger has made “good progress” this season.
- Paul Scholes feels Mason Mount “hasn’t kicked on” but believes the Chelsea man would benefit from a move away amid links with a switch to Old Trafford.
- West Ham and England midfielder Declan Rice would prefer to join Arsenal this summer, with Manchester United, Chelsea and Bayern Munich also interested in the 24-year-old.