TRANSFER SOCCER News
- West Ham boss David Moyes shows interest on Manchester United full-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka this summer.
- Chelsea have been watching Romeo Lavia again, but some staff have their reservations about Southampton’s teen midfielder.
- Arsenal have moved to try to sign Ilkay Gundogan on a free transfer from Manchester City.
- Bayern Munich have told Manchester United they must pay £22m to sign on-loan Austria midfielder Marcel Sabitzer, 29, on a permanent deal this summer.
- Nottingham Forest are interested in Monza’s 25-year-old Italian goalkeeper Michele di Gregorio.
- AC Milan have made Arsenal’s American striker Folarin Balogun, 21, their top transfer target after he impressed on loan at Reims this season, but they face competition from RB Leipzig.
Read Also: Juventus Handed 10-Point Penalty In Serie A
- Jose Mourinho has hit out at Juventus’ latest Serie A punishment with his Roma side now facing more pressure in the Europa League final.
- Brentford are hoping Coventry City don’t win promotion to the Premier League this weekend to aid their pursuit of striker Viktor Gyokeres.
- Manchester United are aiming to complete a deal for Napoli’s 26-year-old South Korea defender Kim Min-jae, who is also wanted by PSG.
- Bayern Munich see West Ham‘s England international Declan Rice, 24, as the perfect defensive midfielder for them, but know Arsenal are also trying to sign him.
TRANSFER SOCCER News
- Real Sociedad’s Martin Zubimendi, Ruben Neves of Wolves and Brighton’s Moises Caicedo are on Arsenal’s radar should they be priced out of a move for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice.
- Manchester City aim to keep Ilkay Gundogan out of Arsenal’s clutches by getting him to agree on a new deal.
- Jurrien Timber has admitted that he is in the dark over his future at Ajax amid transfer interest from Liverpool and Manchester United.
- Arsenal defender Ben White could be named in the England squad for upcoming Euro 2024 qualifiers after Gareth Southgate reached out to hold clear-the-air talks.
- Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka, 30, says his future will be decided before their final game of the season. The Gunners are in advanced talks with Bayer Leverkusen over a £13m move.
- Manchester United have initiated talks with Paris Saint-Germain over the possibility of signing Neymar this summer.