Football Transfer News: Summer transfer closed but, Clubs are still negotiating a possible move ahead of winter window .
- Frenkie de Jong insists he fully expected Barcelona to leave him on the bench in bigger matches in a bid to force him out of the club, with Manchester United still showing interest in the midfielder.
- Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag sent scouts to watch Portugal forward Rafael Leao at AC Milan’s game against Chelsea on Tuesday. Chelsea and Manchester City have also been keeping tabs on the 23-year-old, who is valued at around £60m.
- England midfielder Declan Rice, 23, has no intention of signing a new West Ham deal this season despite being offered an eight-year contract worth £200,000 a week.
- Folarin Balogun has dropped a huge hint he sees his long-term future as being at Arsenal as he continues to star on loan at Stade de Reims.
Read Also: Torino 0-1 Juventus Highlights (Video)
- Steven Gerrard has told Aston Villa to accept a permanent offer for 27-year-old Burkina Faso winger Bertrand Traore, who is on loan at Turkish club Istanbul Basaksehir, in January.
- Brentford are set to compete with Tottenham for Sunderland’s English left-back Dennis Cirkin, 20.
- Former Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo has suffered a serious knee injury playing for Boca Juniors in his native Argentina.
- Arsenal’s Fabio Vieira has said he is bulking up to help accelerate his adjustment from Portuguese football to the Premier League.
- Arsenal and France defender William Saliba, 21, is attracting interest from Paris St-Germain.
- Atletico Madrid are set to rival Chelsea for the signature of Brighton and Belgium forward Leandro Trossard, with the 27-year-old out of contract next summer.
- Everton’s contract talks with England Under-21 winger Anthony Gordon have stalled with the 21-year-old asking for about £100,000 a week.
- Liverpool have sent scouts to watch RB Leipzig and France forward Christopher Nkunku, 24, who is also a Chelsea target.
- Newcastle United are preparing to offer a club-record contract to Brazil midfielder Bruno Guimaraes, 24, worth £200,000 a week.
- Newcastle midfielder Joe Willock wants to help the youth of Montserrat – and repay Eddie Howe for the manager’s astute guidance.