FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Manchester United are still interested in the possibility of signing Frenkie de Jong from Barcelona this summer.
- Manchester United players do not want Mason Greenwood back at the club and still “harbour concerns” about him coming back despite all charges against him being dropped.
- Manchester United are said to have “genuine interest” in Roma striker Tammy Abraham if they are unable to secure the signing of Napoli’s Victor Osimhen this summer.
- Mauricio Pochettino could return as Tottenham manager and replace under-pressure Antonio Conte.
- Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United and Newcastle have all made contact with Ecuadorian club Independiente del Valle over 15-year-old midfielder Kendry Paez.
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta has asked the club to sign 24-year-old Spanish midfielder Martin Zubimendi from Real Sociedad.
Read Also: Borussia Dortmund vs Chelsea 1-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Real Madrid vs Elche 4-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Arsenal vs Manchester City 1-3 Highlights (Download Video)
• Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Madison, Haaland, De Ligt, Abraham, Bellingham, Martinez, Fati
- Former Barcelona star Lionel Messi, whose deal with PSG runs out in the summer, is unsure about signing a contract extension with the French champions, which could open the door to the 35-year-old moving to MLS side Inter Miami.
- Real Madrid are close to agreeing fresh terms with former Manchester City midfielder Brahim Diaz, who is currently out on loan with AC Milan and scored their Champions League winner against Tottenham on Tuesday.
- Liverpool new signing Cody Gakpo was spotted breaking one of Jurgen Klopp‘s rules when he touched the “This is Anfield” sign on Monday night – Klopp previously banned players yet to win a trophy at the club from touching the sign.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Arsenal and Manchester United are interested in 26-year-old Dutch right-back Denzel Dumfries, who Inter Milan may be prepared to sell in the summer.
- Barca have agreed a deal with LA Galaxy to sign 21-year-old Mexico right-back Julian Araujo until June 2026.
- Chelsea owner Todd Boehly has met with Paris St-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi in Paris to discuss a possible summer transfer move for 31-year-old Brazil forward Neymar.
- Aston Villa might listen to offers for World Cup-winning goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez in the summer to help finance another summer rebuild.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic took part in a match for AC Milan‘s U18 side on Wednesday alongside his son Maximilian, 16, who joined the Serie A club from Hammarby last summer.
- Bayern Munich have carried out internal analysis that has identified 29-year-old England striker Harry Kane, whose contract at Tottenham runs out in summer 2024, as the ideal striker for the German club to sign.
- Tottenham are interested in 21-year-old Ecuador defender Piero Hincapie from Bayer Leverkusen.