FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- England World Cup star Mason Mount has been told that Liverpool can be one of his options in the transfer window after the midfielder turned
- Canada’s Lille forward Jonathan David, 22, has admitted playing in the Premier League remains a dream of his.
- German manager Jurgen Klopp is not interested in succeeding Hansi Flick if he is sacked as Germany coach after failing to reach the last 16, as he “intends to fulfil” his Liverpool contract, which runs until 2026.
- Five members of Belgium’s World Cup squad booked earlier flights to travel home separately from their team-mates from Qatar, after crashing out in the group stage amid splits in the camp.
- Harry Kane is still the key to England’s bid to end a 56-year wait for international glory, says Jamie Carragher.
- Director of research Ian Graham is the latest member of Liverpool’s backroom staff to leave the club and they fear he will now join Manchester United.
- Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group are ‘likely’ to only sell part of the club as talks over a £4bn deal increase.
- Queens Park Rangers interim boss Paul Hall has shot down the chances of Leon Balogun rejoining Rangers after Michael Beale‘s move back to Ibrox sparked Loftus Road fan concerns.
Read Also: Argentina vs Australia XI: Team News Possible Lineup
• Netherlands vs USA XI: Team News Possible Lineup
• South Korea vs Portugal 2-1 Highlights (Download Video)
• Friday’s Transfer Gossip: Feliz, Gvardiol, Endrick, Messi, Shaw, Ronaldo, Bellingham, Santos
- Chelsea will pay 70m euros (£60m) to sign France striker Christopher Nkunku, 25, from RB Leipzig in July on a contract until 2028.
- Real Madrid would still be willing to sign France striker Kylian Mbappe, 23, from Paris St-Germain, but only if certain conditions are met.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Manchester United have been handed a boost to their hopes of signing long-term target Joao Felix – with Atletico Madrid reportedly deciding to cash-in on the forward.
- Edinson Cavani pushed over the VAR Screen at the Al Janoub Stadium while walking off the pitch after Uruguay’s final 2022 World Cup game against Ghana.
- Mbappe met with Robert Lewandowski last summer in a bid to convince the Poland striker, 34, to join him at PSG instead of signing for Barcelona.
- Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, is ‘very tempted’ about joining Chelsea after leaving Manchester United.
- Cristiano Ronaldo brought the streets of Lisbon to a standstill on Tuesday when his £500,000 fleet of supercars was delivered to a backstreet garage for valet cleaning.
- Bayer Leverkusen have been in contact with Club Pachuca over a potential move for Luis Chavez after watching the 26-year-old midfielder impress at the World Cup for Mexico.
- Real Madrid forward Eden Hazard is considering retiring from international football at the age of 31 after Belgium’s early World Cup exit.
- Netherlands coach Louis van Gaal, 71, has hinted at the possibility of taking the Belgium job, with Roberto Martinez having ended his six-year tenure.
- Guests on a Qatari television programme have appeared to mock Germany’s early World Cup exit and their human rights protests.
- Chelsea may be kicking themselves even more for losing Jamal Musiala to Bayern Munich three years ago, but Jody Morris has explained that the Blues were powerless to letting the teenager go.