FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Bayern Munich are unconvinced on the prospect of signing England and Tottenham forward Harry Kane despite reports last month suggesting the 29-year-old was the German club’s number one priority.
- Borussia Monchengladbach’s French midfielder Kouadio ‘Manu’ Kone is a target for West Ham in January.
- West Ham have registered their interest in signing Everton and England defender Michael Keane, 29, in January.
- Manchester United are interested in signing Argentina midfielder Enzo Fernandez, 21, from Benfica.
✓: Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Mane, Shaw, Mudryk, Ronaldo, Endrick, Carrasco, Lloris, Diaz, Isaksen
- Chelsea are interested in signing Atletico Madrid’s Uruguayan defender Jose Maria Gimenez, 27.
- Everton are lining up a move for Queens Park Rangers and Senegal goalkeeper Seny Dieng, 27.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Newcastle are interested in Real Betis’s French forward Nabil Fekir, 29, with the fee said to be around €50m.
- Uruguayan midfielder Facundo Pellistri, 20, wants to leave Manchester United permanently after completing a loan spell at Spanish side Alaves.
- Antonio Conte expects to stay at Tottenham and will sign a new contract, claims his assistant Cristian Stellini.
- Napoli’s Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, 23, is on Manchester United’s radar as they look for striker options for next season.
- Newcastle are set to make an offer for Velez Sarsfield’s 19-year-old Argentinian holding midfielder Maximo Perrone ‘in the next few days’.
- Arsenal would be willing to pay Shakhtar Donetsk’s asking price of £56m for Ukraine winger Mykhaylo Mudryk with the Gunners appearing to be at the front of the queue for the 21-year-old.
- New Wolves boss Julen Lopetegui is interested in bringing Spanish defender Nacho Fernandez, 32, and Dominican striker Mariano Diaz, 29, from Real Madrid to Molineux.