- Chelsea have opened talks with Arsenal’s Folarin Balogun as their search for a new centre forward continues.
- Man United want to sell Harry Maguire and three other first-team players before the end of the window.
- Bayern Munich have triggered the 50m euro release clause of Napoli’s South Korea defender Kim Min-jae and will sign the 26-year-old on a contract until 2028.
- Burnley are set to complete the signing of Borussia Dortmund defender Soumaila Coulibaly, according to a report.
- Everton boss Sean Dyche wants to win the race for Blackburn midfield gem Adam Wharton.
- Wilfried Zaha will make a decision on his future next week, while Napoli, Galatasaray and PSG are all possible options.
- Nottingham Forest are keeping tabs on Leicester’s Kelechi Iheanacho ahead of a potential summer move, according to a report.
- Inter Milan have told Bayern Munich they want to sign Switzerland goalkeeper Yann Sommer, 34, from the German champions.
- Kyle Walker will make a decision on his future very soon amid speculation over his role at Manchester City next season.