- Manchester United and Inter Milan are confident of agreeing a deal for Andre Onana next week.
- Allan Saint-Maximin could be on his way to Saudi Arabia if Newcastle reach agreement to bring Leicester winger Harvey Barnes to St James’ Park.
- Moises Caicedo says he is not getting carried away by emotion as Chelsea continue their interest in signing him.
- Dele Alli has returned to training with Everton as he aims to get his career back on track, with Toffees boss Sean Dyche having told the 27-year-old he needs to “get fit”.
- France striker Kylian Mbappe thinks he might have to leave Paris St-Germain this summer as he is still not planning to extend his contract beyond 2024 and the 24-year-old’s preferred option is to join Real Madrid.
- Inter Milan want Hugo Lloris to replace Manchester United-bound Andre Onana.
- Declan Rice has completed his Arsenal medical, as the gunner are set to pay an initial £100m for West Ham captain, with a further £5m in add-ons.
- Arsenal could soon be in the market for a new head of medical services, with incumbent Gary O’Driscoll set to leave for Manchester United.
- Joao Felix is keen on a move to PSG but he could end up staying at Atletico Madrid, who want 100m euros for the 23-year-old.
- Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone is set to reject a lucrative offer to manager Saudi Arabian club Al Ahli to stay with the Spanish side.
- Mason Greenwood has emerged as a possible chess piece for Manchester United as they have interest from Rasmus Hojlund‘s club Atalanta in their currently suspended forward.
- Mauricio Pochettino hasn’t ruled out signing a striker this summer and was asked whether Chelsea would enter the race for Harry Kane.