- Liverpool and Manchester United are chasing Bayern Munich‘s 21-year-old Netherlands midfielder Ryan Gravenberch.
- Sevilla want West Ham‘s 27-year-old Spain midfielder Pablo Fornals, who is in the final year of his contract and would cost between £4.3m and £6.8m.
- Manchester City defender Aymeric Laporte will sign a three-year deal with Al-Nassr, according to report.
- Nottingham Forest have agreed a deal to sign Argentina right-back Gonzalo Montiel, from Sevilla for £9m.
- Barcelona will sign PSV Eindhoven‘s 22-year-old USA defender Sergino Dest on loan after agreeing to pay 50% of his wages.
- West Ham coach Kevin Nolan has hinted former loanee Jesse Lingard could return to the club to try and win a contract.
- Brighton midfielder Steven Alzate is at the centre of a transfer tussle between Sevilla and Fiorentina with a fee of around £6.5m being mooted.
- Rennes have rejected a bid from West Ham for 21-year-old Belgium winger Jeremy Doku, who has also attracted interest from Manchester City.
- Real Madrid are set to put pressure on Paris Saint-Germain with a late summer transfer window move to sign Kylian Mbappe despite his return to first-team action.
- Benfica goalkeeper Odisseas Vlachodimos has emerged as a possible transfer target for Manchester United as they seek a new back-up option for Andre Onana.
- Lyon winger Bradley Barcola appears set to turn down the likes of Manchester City and Chelsea to sign for Paris Saint-Germain.