- Jesse Lingard might be on his way to West Ham as David Moyes confirmed the possibility of signing former United winger.
- PSG have drawn up a shortlist of five Real Madrid players they will target as revenge for the Spanish club’s pursuit of 24-year-old France striker Kylian Mbappe.
- Trevoh Chalobah is considered surplus to requirements and could be frozen out at Chelsea.
- Lyon are considering appointing former Chelsea and Everton manager Frank Lampard, as their new head coach after the Ligue 1 club sacked Laurent Blanc.
- Everton midfielder Andre Gomes is attracting interest from Fenerbahce.
- Burnley and Crystal Palace, are in the running to sign Bradley Ihionvien from Colchester United.
- Gary O’Driscoll is set to start as Manchester United‘s new head of medical services on Monday.
- Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva, negotiated a £50m release clause in his recent contract renewal, with the Portugal international considering a possible move to Barcelona next summer.
- Juventus will be able to terminate France midfielder Paul Pogba‘s contract if the 30-year-old former Manchester United star is banned for doping.