- Real Madrid club president Florentino Perez insists he wants to sign Paris St-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe, 24, but “not this year”.
- Juventus head coach Massimiliano Allegri could be braced for a mega-money move to Saudi Arabia after reports linked him with a managerial post in the Middle East.
- Rangers are edging closer to securing a £2.5m deal for Nottingham Forest defender Jonathan Panzo.
- Arsenal move close to sign West Ham captain Declan Rice, 24, but are not yet prepared to meet the Hammers’ asking price for the England midfielder.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in Southampton’s England midfielder James Ward-Prowse after the 28-year-old’s current club were relegated to the Championship.
- Manchester United shift theur plan on England No 1 Jordan Pickford whether David de Gea leaves or not.
- Erik ten Hag has been warned that Randal Kolo Muani would not necessarily be the right alternative to Harry Kane.
- Newcastle United are interested in making a “staggering offer” for RB Leipzig‘s Hungarian midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai, 22.
- Everton have joined the race for Coventry’s Swedish striker Viktor Gyokeres, 25, but face competition from West Ham, Wolves, Fulham, Leeds, Southampton and Sporting Libson.
- Arsenal have agreed a new four-year contract with 22-year-old France defender William Saliba.
- PSG goalkeeper Sergio Rico has been sedated for the second time after suffering serious head injuries in a horse riding accident, according to reports.
- Southampton owners Sport Republic are close to finalising the purchase of French second-tier side Valenciennes.
- Bayer Leverkusen want 40m euros (£34m) plus add-ons for Dutch full-back Jeremie Frimpong, 22, this summer, with that fee unlikely to put off suitors including Manchester United.