- Napoli are in the market for a replacements for Kim Min-jae, with the Souith Korean defender as expected to leave for Manchester United this summer.
- Neymar has received a transfer proposal from Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal amid interest from Chelsea in signing the Brazil forward.
- Ryan Mason is expected to stay at Tottenham Hotspur as a member of Ange Postecoglou’s coaching staff.
- Arsenal have opened talks with Leicester over a deal to sign Belgium full-back Timothy Castagne, 27, from the relegated Foxes.
- Burnley have offered 15m euros (£12.8m) for Anderlecht’s Dutch goalkeeper Bart Verbruggen, 20.
- Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal are believed to be in negotiations with Jose Mourinho as they look to tempt the Roma manager to take over.
- Pep Guardiola will remain in charge of Manchester City for the final two years of his contract and has no intention of walking away from the club this summer.
- Tottenham transfer target Roger Ibanez, 24, will be leaving Roma, with the Serie A side keen to complete a sale quickly for the Brazil defender.
- PSG have reportedly made initial contact with Wilfried Zaha in a bid to sign the Crystal Palace forward when his contract expires this summer.
- Tottenham are close to agreeing personal terms with Brentford’s Spain international goalkeeper David Raya, 27, who has also been targeted by Manchester United.
- Man City are planning to hold both Ilkay Gundogan and Stefan Ortega, who are just two players targeted by other clubs.
- Kevin De Bruyne could miss the start of next season after snapping his hamstring in the Champions League final.
- Chelsea are ready to offer Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku, 30, and Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulibaly, 31, to Inter Milan in a bid to land the Serie A side’s Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana, 27.