- Arsenal and Ghana midfielder Thomas Partey has agreed personal terms ahead of a move to the Saudi Pro League, according to reports.
- Jonny Evans is reportedly on Brendan Rodgers‘ radar as he looks to add to the Celtic defence for the new campaign.
- Kyle Walker is wanted by Bayern Munich, but they are yet to meet Manchester City’s valuation for the England full-back.
- Nottingham Forest midfielder Jonjo Shelvey, is nearing a move away from The City Ground, after the English midfielder was left out of their pre-season training camp.
- Amid Kane’s uncertain future, Tottenham Hotspur are exploring making a move for 22-year-old Juventus and Serbia striker Dusan Vlahovic.
- West Ham will target Harry Maguire after Declan Rice completed his £105m move to Arsenal to become the most expensive British player in Premier League history.
- Bournemouth are going to make another bid for Alex Scott of Bristol City, though the Mail suggests there are plenty of other clubs keen on the teenager.
- Juventus are pursuing the signature of Barcelona’s Ivory Coast midfielder Franck Kessie.
- Liverpool’s Brazil midfielder Fabinho, 29, has been left out of their pre-season training camp in Germany due to a £40m offer from Saudi Arabia side Al-Ittihad.
• Saturday’s Transfer Gossip: Walker, Messi, Lukaku, Neymar, Telles, Caicedo
- Leicester boss Enzo Maresca has confirmed the club are trying to sign Brondby goalkeeper Mads Hermansen.
- Aaron Ramsey has completed his emotional return to boyhood club Cardiff on a two-year contract.
- Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong, could be offered to Manchester City as part of a swap deal that would involve Portugal’s Bernardo Silva, going to Barcelona.
- Newcastle United have reportedly tabled an £82m bid for Napoli’s 22-year-old Georgia winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia.
- Harry Kane prefers to join Manchester United this summer but it is Paris Saint-Germain who are threatening to hijack Bayern Munich‘s bid for the Tottenham striker.
- Riyad Mahrez, continues to be the topic of discussions between Manchester City and Saudi Arabia side Al Ahli.