- Arsenal could allow both Granit Xhaka and Thomas Partey to leave the club this summer as the Gunners plan a midfield revamp ahead of the coming season.
- Chelsea will discuss the structure of a £30m deal for Villarreal forward Nicolas Jackson this week.
- Emile Smith Rowe has vowed to fight for his Arsenal career after rumours of a move away.
- Newcastle United are set to turn their attention to Nice’s France midfielder Khephren Thuram, 22, after being frustrated in their pursuit of Inter Milan‘s Italy midfielder Nicolo Barella, 26.
- Barcelona have agreed to sign Brazil forward Vitor Roque, 18, from Athletico Paranaense on a five-year deal.
- Erik ten Hag is angry that his plans to sign Declan Rice are being foiled by Manchester United‘s takeover saga.
- Wolves captain Ruben Neves is set to join Saudi Arabian club Al-Hilal for a club-record fee of £47 million.
- Real Madrid say they will announce the signing of Spain striker Joselu, 33, from Espanyol this week and rule out a move for Mbappe this summer.
- Arsenal have yet to submit their second bid for Declan Rice with West Ham waiting on their new-and-improved offer.
- Leicester want a speedy resolution to the speculation over James Maddison’s future as Newcastle and Tottenham are both unwilling to meet the Foxes’ price tag.
- Paris St-Germain star man Kylian Mbappe, says he will stay at the club next season and decide his future in 2024 when his contract is due to expire.
- Arsenal are closing in on a deal for Chelsea striker Kai Havertz – but the fee is still a stumbling block.
- West Ham are preparing their first approach for Fulham’s Joao Palhinha as they see the Portugal midfielder, 27, as a potential replacement for Declan Rice.