- Arsenal are close to agreeing a £100m deal to sign Declan Rice as West Ham willing to sell the England international and Arteta determined to wrap his signature up quickly.
- Lionel Messi was stopped at Beijing airport after using his Spanish passport instead of his Argentinian one.
- Martin Zubimendi has made clear he has no interest in joining Barcelona ahead of another summer of transfer speculation around the Spanish midfielder.
- Atalanta forward Rasmus Hojlund has admitted that a move to Manchester United would be “huge”.
- Barcelona and Spain forward Ansu Fati, is at odds with his agent Jorge Mendes and does not want to leave Barcelona for Wolves in a swap deal with Portugal midfielder Ruben Neves.
- Crystal Palace foward Wilfried Zaha, is set to turn down a £30m-per-year offer to join Saudi Arabian side Al-Nassr, with Paris St-Germain and Marseille interested in signing the Ivory Coast forward on a free transfer this summer.
- PSG could demand a world-record fee for Mbappe this summer, despite the fact he would have just 12 months remaining on his current contract.
- Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic is a leading target at the Etihad Stadium but there has been little movement on the deal to take him to Manchester in recent days.
- Mason Greenwood is reportedly delighted with some of his Manchester United team-mates and manager being open to his return.
- Brendan Rodgers is weighing up the biggest decision of his life after receiving a personal intervention from Dermot Desmond to lure him back to Celtic.
- RB Leipzig will want a fee of at least £75m if they are to sell Croatia defender Josko Gvardiol, to Manchester City.
- Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong, who was a target for Manchester United last year, expects to be playing for Barcelona next season and the 26-year-old is likely to be key to manager Xavi’s plans.
- Liverpool target Goncalo Inacio has brought discussions over a new deal at Sporting to a halt, according to reports, in a move that could save the Reds millions of pounds in transfer fees this summer.
- Aston Villa have agreed terms with Monchi to become their sporting director after confirming the departure of the chief executive Christian Purslow.