- Arsenal are preparing to increase their offer for Ajax defender Jurrien Timber ad the Dutch side rejected a £30million bid earlier this week and want £50million to sell their youngster.
- Kalvin Phillips has emerged as a surprise target for Bayern Munich, which could further open the door to Declan Rice moving to Manchester City.
- Eddie Nketiah is reportedly concerned about the expected arrival of Kai Havertz at Arsenal.
- Kluivert, son of former Ajax, Barcelona and Newcastle striker Patrick, started his career in the Ajax youth system.
- Dominic Solanke and midfielder Philip Billing were the club’s joint-top goalscorers last season with seven goals each.
- West Ham believe Arsenal’s third offer for their captain Declan Rice is imminent amid hope the transfer saga is reaching its conclusion.
- Man City are eyeing up a move for Josko Gvardiol if Aymeric Laporte leaves this summer, according to reports.
- Chelsea’s latest approach for Moises Caicedo has been pushed back due to the focus on selling players.
Read Also: Watch: Ruben Neves ‘Magic Moment’ As Wolves Confirmed His Departure To Join Saudi Pro League (Video)
- Manchester United are pursuing a deal for Cameroon and Inter Milan goalkeeper Andre Onana, 27, with Spain’s David de Gea, 32 looking increasingly likely to leave Old Trafford this summer.
- Tottenham have show interest in Juventus and Brazil defender Gleison Bremer, 26, with new manager Ange Postecoglou keen to bolster his backline.
- Manchester United are not waiting for the ownership situation to be resolved before making a decision on the future of Mason Greenwood.
- Celtic have agreed a fee with Melbourne City to sign Australian star Marco Tilio as Brendan Rodgers ramped up his Parkhead recruitment drive.
- Fulham boss Marco Silva, 45, will not have his head turned by a big-money offer to manage in Saudi Arabia with Al Hilal keen on the Portuguese head coach.
- Crystal Palace‘s Ivory Coast forward Wilfried Zaha, 30, is attracting the interest of Lazio with his contract set to expire this month .
- Newcastle have joined Marseille in the pursuit of Fulham defender Antonee Robinson, with Manchester City and AC Milan also holding previous interest.
- Daniel Farke has emerged as the leading candidate to take over at Leeds United following a meeting on Friday.