TRANSFER NEWS SOCCER
- Bayern Munich have backed out of making an offer for in-form Napoli striker Victor Osimhen this summer.
- Jamie Vardy believes keeping Leicester in the Premier League this season would be preferable than winning the title or the FA Cup as his biggest achievement at the club.
- AS Roma are set to release former Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham this summer and expect the England international to return to the Premier League due to his price tag.
- Liverpool are ready to meet the 60m euros (£52m) release clause for Sporting Lisbon‘s 22-year-old Uruguay midfielder Manuel Ugarte.
- Manchester United are eyeing on Inter Milan‘s 25-year-old Argentina striker Lautaro Martinez.
- Former Leeds winger Raphinha, who has been linked with Newcastle, has rubbished claims he is open to a move away from the Barcelona this summer.
Read Also: UCL: Ac Milan Vs Inter Milan 0-2 Highlights (Download Video)
• Rafael Leao Ac Milan Contract Extend Till 2028
• Wednesday’s Transfer News Soccer: Saka, Ismael, Busquets, Silva, Ramos, Aubameyang, Kolo Muani
- Arsenal have make everything possible to give Aaron Ramsdale a new long-term contract after his impressive form in the club’s surprise title challenge.
- Sheikh Jassim is planning to offer roles to a series of former Manchester United stars if he is able to complete a purchase of the club from the Glazer family.
- Mason Mount is likely to have a more positive outlook at Chelsea if Mauricio Pochettino becomes the club’s next manager.
TRANSFER NEWS SOCCER
- Mateo Kovacic is expected to leave Stamford Bridge this summer as Chelsea are forced to refresh their squad.
- Liverpool are targeting Hannover 96’s 34-year-old former Germany international Ron-Robert Zieler as a backup goalkeeper.
- Tottenham want to secure a replacement for former managing director Fabio Paratici before finalising plans to bring in a new manager.
- Sunderland are planning to offer Jack Clarke a new contract to fend off interest from Crystal Palace and Brentford in the 22-year-old English forward.
- Newcastle United will renew their interest in Leicester City‘s England winger James Maddison this summer.