TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- West Ham United have set everything in place to take full advantage of Southampton’s relegation from the Premier League by launching a summer swoop for the Saints’ club captain James Ward-Prowse.
- Arsenal are attempting to tie down captain Martin Odegaard to a long-term contract after Paris Saint-Germain shortlisted the player to replace the outgoing Lionel Messi.
- Paris Saint-Germain are not expected to be able to follow up their interest in Harry Kane this summer, as the French club aim to drastically cut costs.
- Barcelona will make a fresh attempt to sign Real Sociedad and Spain midfielder Martin Zubimendi, 24, this summer after Arsenal reportedly failed with a £53m bid in January.
Read Also: Manchester City Vs Real Madrid 4-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Ivan Toney Brentford Striker Banned From Football For Eight Months Over Betting Offences
• Liverpool List Four Players To Leave Anfield This summer
• Wednesday’s Transfer Soccer News: Lokonga, Ugarte, Pulisic, Abraham, Gundogan, Slot, Vinicius
- Senegal forward Sadio Mane, 31, wants to stay at Bayern Munich despite his bust-up with team-mate Leroy Sane in April.
- Bayer Leverkusen boss Xabi Alonso has confirmed he will still be in charge of the German club next season after the former Liverpool midfielder had been linked with Tottenham’s vacant manager position.
- Gabriel Martinelli will miss the remainder of the season after suffering ankle ligament damage during Arsenal’s 3-0 defeat to Brighton and Hove Albion on Sunday.
- The Manchester derby FA Cup final between United and City on June 3 has gone to referee Paul Tierney.
TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Bayern Munich are ready to join the race to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United this summer.
- Tammy Abraham has admitted he’s unsure “what the future will hold” amid rumours of a summer transfer from Jose Mourinho‘s Roma.
- Mateu Alemany is ready to perform a U-turn in his decision to join Aston Villa and stay with Barcelona.
- Brighton manager Roberto De Zerbi has claimed that the ongoing absence of former No 1 Robert Sanchez from the playing squad is because the Spanish international ‘wanted it this way’.
- Paris St-Germain want to sign Manchester City’s Bernardo Silva, 28, after failing to land the Portugal midfielder last summer, with the latest fee believed to be about £70m.