FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Pep Guardiola and Manchester City will allow Aymeric Laporte to leave the club this summer if he would like to pursue a challenge elsewhere.
- Vincent Kompany is a contender for the Tottenham head coach’s job – but Burnley are ready to offer their boss an improved deal to keep him at Turf Moor.
- AC Milan are reportedly interested in signing Mason Greenwood amid increasing uncertainty over his Manchester United future.
- Arsenal have offered Reiss Nelson, 23, a new contract but there remains doubt over his long-term future, with Aston Villa, Fulham, West Ham and Brighton among the teams interested in signing the English winger.
- Chelsea are set to sign 15-year-old Columbian midfielder Kendry Paez, who will join the club in 2025 when he is 18, in a deal worth 20m euros (£17.66m).
- Aston Villa, Everton and West Ham are all interested in Inter Milan‘s 28-year-old Argentine forward Joaquin Correa.
Read Also: Leeds United vs Liverpool 1-6 Highlights (Download Video)
• Monday’s Transfer Gossip: Phillips, Weghorst, Kompany, Nkunku, Nagelsmann, Haaland, Vlahovic, Bellingham, Osimhen
- Chelsea reportedly rejected the chance to make Luis Enrique their new manager immediately, instead preferring to hire Frank Lampard on an interim basis.
- Marseille have become the latest club to express an interest in Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha when he becomes a free agent this summer.
- West Ham and England midfielder Declan Rice would prefer a summer move to Arsenal, with Newcastle also interested in the 24-year-old.
- Former Chelsea and Spurs boss Antonio Conte could be set to join Roma next season, with their current manager Jose Mourinho tipped to take over French side Paris Saint-Germain.
- Manchester United co-chairmen Avram and Joel Glazer are reportedly growing increasingly confident of remaining in control of the club by securing outside investment.
- Bayern Munich will reportedly “do everything possible to axe Sadio Mane” after he was fined £260,000 for allegedly punching Leroy Sane.
- Barcelona are confident of signing Manchester City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan this summer on a free contract
- Chelsea will try to sell Conor Gallagher this summer with a number of Premier League and European clubs interested in the England midfielder, 23.