National League leaders Chesterfield will visit last season’s runners-up Chelsea in the third round of the FA Cup.
Elsewhere Liverpool will entertain League One Shrewsbury and Manchester City will visit Swindon Town.
Aston Villa have been drawn at Manchester United, West Ham will host Leeds and holders Leicester welcome Watford in all-Premier League ties.
The third round will be played between 7 and 10 January 2022.
Chesterfield were one of five non-league sides to be in the hat for the draw and will face last season’s runners-up at Stamford Bridge after beating League Two Salford City in the second round.
Draw in full:
- Boreham Wood v AFC Wimbledon
- Yeovil Town v Bournemouth
- Stoke City v Leyton Orient
- Swansea City v Southampton
- Chelsea v Chesterfield
- Liverpool v Shrewsbury Town
- Cardiff v Preston North End
- Coventry City v Derby County
- Burnley v Huddersfield
- West Bromwich Albion v Brighton and Hove Albion
- Kidderminster Harriers v Reading
- Leicester City v Watford
- Mansfield Town v Middlesbrough
- Hartlepool United v Blackpool
- Hull City v Everton
- Bristol City v Fulham
- Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe
- Millwall v Crystal Palace
- Port Vale v Brentford
- Swindon Town v Manchester City
- Wigan Athletic v Blackburn Rovers
- Luton Town v Harrogate Town
- Birmingham City v Plymouth Argyle
- Manchester United v Aston Villa
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Sheffield United
- Newcastle United v Cambridge United
- Barnsley v Ipswich Town or Barrow
- Peterborough United v Bristol Rovers
- West Ham United v Leeds United
- Queens Park Rangers v Rotherham
- Charlton Athletic v Norwich City
- Nottingham Forest v Arsenal