FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Manchester United and Arsenal have been told Atletico Madrid will allow Joao Felix to leave the club on loan in January as long as his half-season FFP cost of around £8m is paid as a fee.
- Newcastle are interested in signing Borussia Monchengladbach and France forward Marcus Thuram, 25.
- Chelsea are closing in on completing deals for Molde and Ivory Coast forward David Datro Fofana, 20, and Vasco da Gama‘s Brazilian midfielder Andrey Santos, 18.
- AC Milan are already considering selling former Liverpool forward Divock Origi less than six months after his arrival at the San Siro.
- Hibernian are set to cancel their loan deal with Gambia striker Momodou Bojang, who has failed to shine since his arrival in Leith.
- Germany striker Youssoufa Moukoko, 18, has admitted he was “shocked” to see reports that his wage demands have led to a contract stand-off with Borussia Dortmund.
- Brazilian winger Tete, who is technically contracted to Shakhtar Donetsk but on loan at Lyon, could make a permanent move in January. The 22-year-old has also been offered to a number of Premier League clubs.
- Arsenal are to trigger an extension in the contract of 19-year-old English midfielder Charlie Patino, who is currently on loan at Blackpool.
- Manchester City are determined to win the fight for Borussia Dortmund‘s Jude Bellingham and believe the England midfielder, 19, will turn down a £100m transfer to Real Madrid or Liverpool to work with City coach Pep Guardiola.
- Barcelona have no intention to sell Ivory Coast midfielder Franck Kessie, 26, or Spain right-back Hector Bellerin, 27, in January.
- Paris St-Germain are interested in bringing in Real Madrid‘s 26-year-old Spain winger Marco Asensio, who has been linked with Arsenal.
- Manchester United have, according to a report, chosen Benfica’s Portugal star Goncalo Ramos as their priority transfer target for January.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- PSG want Manchester United and Brazil midfielder Fred, despite the Old Trafford club triggering a 12-month extension on the 29-year-old’s contract.
- DC United have reached a verbal agreement over a move for Leeds and Poland midfielder Mateusz Klich, 32.
- Al-Nassr are hopeful they will complete the signing of Portugal forward and free agent Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, before the January transfer window opens.
- Manchester United believe they have a chance of finally signing Frenkie de Jong in the summer, but feel Barcelona are trying to increase his value by saying the Netherlands midfielder, 25, is not for sale.
- Uruguay stars could face bans as long as six months for bad behaviour after their World Cup exit, making complaints to the officials and reportedly damaging VAR equipment pitchside.
- Southampton have joined the list of clubs interested in signing Rangers winger Ryan Kent, although Ibrox boss Michael Beale remains keen on keeping him at the club on fresh terms.