- Manchester United will probably soon make a deal for Mason Mount after they agreed personal terms with Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount.
- Leeds winger Jack Harrison looks set for an immediate return to the Premier League despite his team’s relegation on Sunday.
- Out of contract Leicester midfielder Youri Tielemans has confirmed he is leaving the club after more than four years at the club.
- Arsenal have offered to triple William Saliba‘s wages in a new contract worth £120,000 a week, but fear losing the 22-year-old France centre-back to Paris St-Germain.
- Manchester United, Barcelona and Inter Milan are interested in signing France full-back Benjamin Pavard, 27, who does not want to renew his contract at Bayern Munich when it expires in 2024.
- Michail Antonio says fellow West Ham United striker Gianluca Scamacca does not suit manager David Moyes‘ style of play.
- Dani Ceballos is considering Real Madrid‘s most recent contract offer as he decides whether to remain at the club beyond the summer.
- Manchester City are in talks with Mateo Kovacic over a potential summer move after Chelsea gave them the green light.
- Burnley are interested in Spain midfielder Fabian Ruiz and Paris St-Germain are willing to sell the 27-year-old if they receive the right offer.
- Sam Allardyce will meet with Leeds United on Thursday with the expectation being that he will not carry on as head coach following their relegation to the Championship.
SOCCER TRANSFER NEWS
- Joao Felix has been offered to Newcastle on a loan deal by parent club Atletico Madrid just days after Chelsea opted not to sign the 23-year-old Portugal forward on a permanent transfer.
- Tottenham could be competing with Newcastle United for the signatures of Leicester City’s James Maddison and Harvey Barnes this summer.
- Harry Maguire is in line for a £10m pay-off from Manchester United if he leaves Old Trafford this summer.
- Harry Kane, only wants to sign for Manchester United this summer, rather than move abroad, but is willing to run down his contract and leave Tottenham as a free agent next year.
- Lionel Messi is ready to play for Barcelona for free but is being prevented by LaLiga rules, reports suggest.