FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Manchester United fans have been left baffled after Jadon Sancho wiped out his Instagram account and removed every single post he has made.
- Juventus are set to sign 22-year-old Italy forward Moise Kean on a permanent deal from Everton in 2023.
- Chelsea are considering a move for Aston Villa and Jamaican winger Leon Bailey, 25, who is a good friend of midfielder Raheem Sterling.
- Everton are keen on selling central defender Michael Keane with Nottingham Forest set to continue their signing spree in January in a £15m deal.
- England’s footballers will be rewarded with a payday of £13m between them if they win the World Cup in Qatar, while others can expect to earn more from high-profile sponsors.
- Chelsea are ready to step in if Manchester United follow through with their plan to sack Cristiano Ronaldo, 37.
Read Also: “I Never Doubt My Ability”_ Aaron Ramsey Admits Anything Was Possible’
• Saturday’s Transfer Gossip: Alonso, Depay, Fagioli, Fernandes, Toure, Gosens, Ronaldo, Pochettino, Bellerin
- Manchester United do not blame Ronaldo’s agent Jorge Mendes for the Portugal forward’s comments about the club and hope that he can help cement a deal to cancel Ronaldo’s contract by mutual consent rather than sacking him.
- Brighton and Scotland midfielder Billy Gilmour is open to a move to a European club on loan after struggling for action since joining the south coast club.
- Chelsea are scouting Everton and England goalkeeper Jordan Pickford as they look to replace both Edouard Mendy and Kepa Arrizabalaga.
- Manchester United youngster Alejandro Garnacho is set for a new deal which will see his weekly salary jump to £50,000-a-week, 10 times more than he currently earns.
- The father of Brazilian starlet Endrick claims that only one European club have officially opened negotiations with Palmeiras over the 16-year-old forward even though he cannot move until he turns 18.
- Leeds and Poland midfielder Mateusz Klich, 33, is increasingly frustrated at Elland Road and is set to leave the club in January.
- New Wolves boss Julen Lopetegui wants to bring in his own recruitment team ahead of the January window.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Brentford striker Ivan Toney attempted to stop the Sun on Sunday from publishing an article about his betting investigation in a bid to save his World Cup place.
- Paris St-Germain forward Lionel Messi, 35, could join former boss Pep Guardiola at Manchester City if he cannot win this World Cup with Argentina.
- Antonio Conte is keen to use Ivan Perisic’s help to persuade close friend Marcelo Brozovic to join Tottenham from Inter Milan in January.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has revealed he left Borussia Dortmund earlier than planned to help the German club land Thomas Tuchel as his successor.
- Manchester City midfielder Bernardo Silva has insisted that Cristiano Ronaldo’s fallout with Manchester United is not a distraction for Portugal’s World Cup campaign.
- Roma boss Jose Mourinho is keen to bring Hector Bellerin to Serie A next season with local media reporting a right-back is key among his targets as Rick Karsdorp’s future at the club looks bleak.
- Newcastle United are set to make a January move for France international striker Marcus Thuram, whose contract with Borussia Monchengladbach comes to an end in the summer.