FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Declan Rice is Arsenal’s top priority this summer and are growing in confidence that they can beat Chelsea to the England midfielder’s signature.
- Borussia Dortmund want to keep Jude Bellingham at the club and are hoping to offer him a new contract to make him one of their top earners, although they would struggle to turn down bids in excess of £133million.
- Newcastle are interested in signing Chelsea trio Conor Gallagher, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Hakim Ziyech.
- Chelsea and Tottenham are no longer chasing Everton’s English forward Anthony Gordon, 21.
- Brighton are interested in 24-year-old Argentine forward Valentin Castellanos, who is on loan at Girona from New York City.
Read Also: Monday’s Transfer Gossip: Raphinha, Zainolo, Kessie, Danjuma, Sterling, Fresneda, Henrique, Cantwell, Gerrard, Moyes
- France defender William Saliba says he is “so happy” at Arsenal as talks about a new deal for the 21-year-old continue.
- RB Leipzig sporting director Max Eberl says the “signs are very clear” that France forward Christopher Nkunku, 25, will join Chelsea.
- Chelsea are yet to make a bid for Moises Caicedo, Brighton have confirmed, amid intense interest in the midfielder.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Brazil winger Raphinha has been linked with Arsenal, but the 26-year-old has no intention of leaving Barcelona in January.
- Tottenham manager Antonio Conte‘s position is increasingly uncertain with the club’s worrying form emerging as a key factor in deciding the Italian’s long-term future.
- Al-Nassr are reportedly negotiating a deal to bring PSG’s Keylor Navas to the club to team up with his former team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Newcastle have joined Leicester City in the race for Fiorentina and Argentina forward Nico Gonzalez, but the Serie A club will not let the 24-year-old go for less than £40m.
- Everton and Newcastle are holding talks over signing 21-year-old Bayer Leverkusen and Ecuador defender Piero Hincapie, who has also been linked with Tottenham.
- Leeds United have increased their £22.2m bid for 22-year-old Angers midfielder Azzedine Ounahi, who impressed for Morocco at the 2022 World Cup.
- Chelsea’s academy players are growing fearful of their prospects at the club amid the transfer spree under Todd Boehly’s.
- Brighton have contacted New York City FC and Girona about a move for Argentine forward Valentin ‘Taty’ Castellanos, as they seek to evolve their forward line.