- Manchester United remain favourites to sign Rasmus Hojlund after he turned down Paris Saint-Germain.
- Nathan Ake gave Pep Guardiola an injury scare ahead of the new campaign after leaving the field just 30 minutes into the game in their pre-season clash with Bayern Munich.
- Ange Postecoglou has delivered a clear indication that Giovani Lo Celso will remain with Tottenham for the coming season.
- Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has confirmed he is leaving Liverpool after 12 years at the club.
- Liverpool are set to improve on their initial £37m bid for Southampton’s 19-year-old Belgian midfielder Romeo Lavia.
- Lukaku has remained in London while the rest of the Blues squad is on pre-season tour in the United States.
• Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Bitello, Lavia, Fabinho, Balogun, Greenwood, Maguire Kane, Mbappe, Silva, Maguire
- Mohammed Kudus is wanted by both Chelsea and Arsenal, with the Mail suggesting that Mauricio Pochettino’s side is leading the way.
- Juventus sporting director Cristiano Giuntoli will travel to England to negotiate a loan deal with Chelsea for 30-year-old Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku.
- Chelsea are happy with their approach for Moises Caicedo despite seeing a £70m bid rejected by Brighton.
- West Ham fear missing out on Conor Gallagher as the player wants to stay and fight for his place under Mauricio Pochettino at Chelsea.
- Kylian Mbappe has turned down Al Hilal after making it clear he will not renew his contract at Paris Saint-Germain, while the Telegraph reports that PSG are convinced that the French international will join Real Madrid next season.
- Chelsea’s partner club Strasbourg are in talks to sign former Blues transfer target Arsen Zakharyan, writes Nizaar Kinsella.
- Chelsea look set to lose out on Argentina midfielder Paulo Dybala, as the 29-year-old has reportedly signed a new contract at Roma.