- Arsenal ready to sell their second choice goalkeeper Matt Turner to Nottingham Forest as they are close in on Brentford stopper David Raya.
- Chelsea are set to trigger Tyler Adams‘ £20m relegation clause and bring him to Stamford Bridge.
- Burnley have reached an agreement with Ajax on a loan deal, with an obligation to buy, their 21-year-old Denmark forward Mohamed Daramy.
- Pep Guardiola still contemplating on the prospect of staying at Manchester City beyond his current deal, which is due to end in 2025.
- Nottingham Forest have opened talks with Nice over a move for 36-year-old Denmark goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel.
- Brighton have agreed a £34.5million deal with Ajax for Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United target. Mohammed Kudus.
- Real Madrid are weighing up Juventus striker Dusan Vlahovic to be an alternative option if they fail to get Kylian Mbappe‘s this summer.
- Wolfsburg defender Micky Van de Ven will fly to England today ahead of his move to Tottenham Hotspur.
- Newcastle have been in contact with the agent of Galatasaray forward Nicolo Zaniolo, but AC Milan and Juventus are also interested in the Italy international.
- Fiorentina are still waiting for Manchester United to firm up their interest in Sofyan Amrabat with an official bid.
- Sheffield United have been told they will need to pay £10m to sign English midfielder Lewis O’Brien, from Nottingham Forest.
- Ligue 1 side Olympique Lyon are on the ‘verge’ of signing former Arsenal man Ashley Maitland-Niles on a free transfer.