- Everton make an attempt to sign England defender Harry Maguire, as Manchester United also interested in Belgium midfielder Amadou Onana, in an exchange.
- Juventus and Chelsea are locked in negotiations over a swap deal between Dusan Vlahovic and Romelu Lukaku – but the Italian giants are demanding an extra £34.5m.
- Wolfsburg and Werder Bremen are keen on signing Nuno Tavares from Arsenal, with the left-back available for around £13 million.
- Ange Postecoglou has confirmed Tottenham remain interested in signing another centre-back this summer.
- Kyle Walker is likely to stay at Manchester City after considering his future this summer amid interest from Bayern Munich.
- Bayern Munich will make one more effort to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham after their last bid worth £86 million was rejected.
- If Kane does leave Tottenham, the club will pursue a move for Gent’s Nigerian forward Gift Orban, in addition to another centre-back and midfielder.
- Crystal Palace are closing in on Chelsea and England left-back Lewis Hall, 18, on a season-long loan.
- Steven Gerrard has denied any interest in signing Liverpool star Mohamed Salah for Saudi Pro League side Al Ettifaq.
- Douglas Luiz was on Arsenal’s radar last summer and it seems that interest is still very much alive.
- Chelsea have agreed a new £40m+-a-season shirt sponsorship deal with American technology giants Infinite Athlete.
- Napoli have emerged as the latest contender in the race to sign Celta Vigo’s rising star Gabri Veiga this summer.