- Crystal Palace are looking to sign Bayer Leverkusen defender Odilon Kossounou, according to the report.
- Wolves have begun to sound out possible replacements for Julen Lopetegui to ensure they are not left in the lurch if the Spaniard quits over transfer policy disagreements.
- Matheus Franca has bid farewell to Flamengo ahead of an expected £17m move to Crystal Palace.
- Barcelona are willing to accept offers of around 10m euros (£8.6m) for 22-year-old United States full-back Sergino Dest.
- Chelsea are looking at PSG’s 29-year-old Argentina midfielder Leandro Parades after becoming frustrated in their attempts to sign Brighton’s Ecuador midfielder Moises Caicedo.
- Chelsea have Also reportedly agreed personal terms with Deivid Washington over a £17million switch from Santos.
- Arsenal winger Marquinhos is set for another loan stint, this time in France with Nantes after a disappointing season at Norwich City.
- Gremio president Antonio Brum admits midfielder Bitello could leave amid reported interest from Arsenal.
- West Ham are set to discuss a deal for Mexico midfielder Edson Alvarez with Ajax, having agreed personal terms with the 25-year-old.
- Real Madrid are set to rival Chelsea for the signing of 23-year-old Juventus and Serbia striker Dusan Vlahovic if their attempts to bring PSG’s France striker Kylian Mbappe, 24, to the Bernabeu fail.
- Manchester United are convinced they will get a deal done by November to sell the club to the Qatari bidders.
- Barcelona are set to target Tottenham flop Juan Foyth after a deal to sign Joao Cancelo from Manchester City proved too expensive.
- Former Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos reportedly wants to make the switch to an MLS club.