- Besiktas are hoping Nicolas Pepe will be able to arrange a termination of his contract at Arsenal so they can sign him for free.
- Liverpool have, according to reports in Spain, made an opening offer for Celta Vigo midfielder Gabri Veiga as they seek reinforcements in a central position.
- Josko Gvardiol could soon finally become a Manchester City player, according to The Telegraph, with the RB Leipzig defender set to fly to Manchester in the coming days.
- Everton are looking at Southampton’s Ghana forward Kamaldeen Sulemana, as an alternative to Leeds United‘s 19-year-old Italy winger, Wilfried Gnonto.
- Harry Kane, could be willing to give up a large part of his Tottenham salary in order to help push through a move to Bayern Munich.
- Tottenham are on the verge of a deal for the Dutch Under-21 international Micky van de Ven, with personal terms 100 per cent agreed.
- Barcelona manager Xavi Hernandez feels the departure of Ousmane Dembele is imminent, and he is disappointed the player has chosen to leave,.
- Levi Colwill is definitely staying at Chelsea, having officially now signed a new long-term contract at the club.
- Ben Foster says the level of abuse he has received since joining Wrexham has been far worse than he ever suffered playing in the Premier League, and that most of it is far easier to hear.
- Barcelona are in talks with Manchester City over a move for full-back Joao Cancelo, according to reports.
- Manchester United have entered the race to sign Southampton’s Belgium midfielder Romeo Lavia after Liverpool had a bid rejected for the 19-year-old.
- Aston Villa have joined the race to sign Leeds United midfielder Tyler Adams and are willing to meet the 24-year-old United States international’s £25m release clause.
- Arsenal defender Auston Trusty is closing in on a £5million move to Sheffield United.
- Brighton are keeping the club that bid £80 million for Moises Caicedo secret, which could throw Chelsea’s plans into disarray.