FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Arsenal are ready to trigger a 12-month extension clause in Granit Xhaka‘s contract to keep him at the Emirates until 2025.
- Newcastle United are interested in Arsenal left-back Kieran Tierney but the Gunners may not sell the 25-year-old Scotland international as manager Mikel Arteta is keen to keep him.
- Leeds United duo Wilfried Gnonto and Weston McKennie could be involved in a swap deal with Juventus in the summer. American midfielder McKennie, 24, is currently on loan to Leeds but Juventus are open to making it a permanent deal with Italian forward Gnoto, 19, going the other way.
- Lee Carsley could leave his post as England Under-21 manager after this summer’s European Championships and former England players Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard and Scott Parker could be considered to replace him.
- Marc Cucurella hopes his Chelsea revival will be rewarded with a 90-minute test against goal machine Erling Haaland.
- Barcelona’s hierarchy have privately expressed relief at the fact that they didn’t lose Frenkie de Jong to Manchester United last summer
Read Also: Manchester City vs RB Leipzig 7-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• FIFA Set To Approve 48-Team World Cup 2026 With 104 Games Over 39 Days
• ‘You’re Letting London Down’_Ex-Tottenham Player Urge Pep Guardiola And Kevin De Bruyne To Stop Arsenal Winning The Premier League
• Tuesdays Transfer Gossip: Zaha, Elanga, Meunier, Conte, Mbappe, Nkunku, Nwaneri, Kane
- Tottenham are not willing to sell England striker Harry Kane in the summer even if the 29-year-old, whose contract with Spurs runs out in summer 2024, does not sign a new deal.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Manchester United are going to offer Uruguay midfielder Facundo Pellistri, 21, a new contract before loaning him out next season.
- Leeds United have agreed to sign Barcelona and Spain forward Ilias Akhomach, 18, at the end of the season.
- Argentina and Manchester City forward Julian Alvarez, 23, has agreed a new five-and-a-half-year deal with the Premier League club.
- Former Spain and Barcelona head coach Luis Enrique would be interested in taking over as Tottenham boss if Spurs parted company with Antonio Conte.
- Manchester United will not risk a long pursuit of Tottenham striker Harry Kane with the club aware of the difficulties of negotiating with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.
- Legendary Arsenal manager George Graham admitted he didn’t know about the Gunners’ boozy ‘Tuesday Club’.