FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Tottenham have reportedly made an audacious attempt to sign Barcelona midfielder Franck Kessie just six months after the Ivorian made the move to the Nou Camp.
- Benfica have told clubs interested in Enzo Fernandez including Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United that they will have to stump up his full release clause if they want him next month.
- Arsenal have received a boost in their potential pursuit of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
- David Moyes has dismissed talk of Declan Rice leaving the club, amid reports of Chelsea’s interest.
- Real Madrid confident they are leading the way in their pursuit of Jude Bellingham, ahead of a host of Premier League clubs including both Liverpool and Manchester United.
- Chelsea have been handed a huge boost in the battle to secure N’Golo Kante’s future!
Read Also: Sir Geoff Hurstn And Kylian Mbappe Lead Tributes To ‘Greatest Of All Time’ Pele
• Checkout The Greatest Quotes About Pele
• ‘We Are Open To Negotiations’ Shaktar Donetsk On Mykhaylo Mudryk To Arsenal
• Thursday’s Transfer Gossip: Fernandez, Morata, Grealish, Boga, Bellingham, Mac Allister, Terrier, Leao, Felix
- Shakhtar Donetsk chief executive Sergei Palkin says “negotiations are continuing” with Arsenal over 21-year-old Ukraine winger Mykhaylo Mudryk, after the Gunners had an offer of £55m rejected.
- Benfica are lining up a replacement for Enzo Fernandez in the form of 19-year-old Argentine midfielder Maximo Perrone, who plays for Velez Sarsfield.
- Manchester City are willing to offer £10.6m a year for AC Milan forward Rafael Leao, whose father has been in touch with the Premier League club.
- Tottenham manager Antonio Conte wants to sign 20-year-oldEcuador defender Piero Hincapie from Bayer Leverkusen.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Fulham have been offered Roma’s Netherlands defender Rick Karsdorp, 27, as he has fallen out of favour with manager Jose Mourinho.
- Former Bournemouth boss Scott Parker is among the candidates for the manager’s job at Belgian side Club Brugge.
- Antonio Conte has reportedly told Tottenham he wants Piero Hincapie to be signed in January.
- Manchester United are not planning to spend big in January, with the focus instead on the summer.
- Newcastle have revised their January transfer plans following Jonjo Shelvey’s injury, with Moises Caicedo or Youri Tielemans now reportedly on their radar.
- Saudi Arabian side Al-Nassr want to sign Portugal striker Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, and Paris St-Germain’s 36-year-old Spain defender Sergio Ramos.
- Tottenham forward Lucas Moura, 30, is expected to see out his contract and join former club Sao Paulo in his native Brazil in the summer.
- Chelsea have agreed personal terms with 21-year-old Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile.
- France forward Olivier Giroud, 36, has agreed a contract extension with AC Milan which will run until 2024.
- Jurgen Klopp remained coy on whether Liverpool will make any more signings over the transfer window.