FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- According to report Manchester United, Newcastle, Arsenal and Chelsea remain interested in signing Memphis Depay, 28, who could still be on his way out of Barcelona in the January transfer window.
- Tottenham Hotspur are tracking Brentford goalkeeper David Raya as they prepare to sign a long-term successor to Hugo Lloris in the summer.
- Sporting Lisbon manager Ruben Amorim insists the club do not fear interest from Tottenham in Spanish defender Pedro Porro, 23 and English ex-Spursmidfielder Marcus Edwards, 23.
- Atletico Madrid want to re-sign their former academy graduate and Manchester United forward Alejandro Garnacho but the Old Trafford side are unlikely to let the 18-year-old Argentine leave.
- Manchester United are looking at a move for Inter Milan and Bosnia striker Edin Dzeko, 36, who previously enjoyed success at Manchester City.
- Aston Villa are believed to be close to a breakthrough in talks to sign 29-year-old Spanish defender Alex Moreno from Real Betis.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Jude Bellingham forgot his passport before jetting off with Borussia Dortmund and needed his mum to bail him out.
• Sunday’s Transfer Gossip: Caicedo, Diamond, Trossard, Felix, Martinez, Zidane, Pickford, Ings, Aboubakar
- Harry Maguire is expected to stay at Manchester United beyond the winter transfer window, despite shocking speculation around his future on Sunday.
- Zinedine Zidane has reportedly turned down an offer to coach the United States men’s national team, according to Marca.
- Manchester United actively pursue Weghorst – especially due to the fact that he failed to impress in the Premier League for Burnley last season.
- Arsenal are interested in signing Barcelona’s teenage star Alejandro Balde with the 19-year-old Spanish full-back yet to sign a contract extension.
- Zinedine Zidane has reportedly rejected an offer to coach the men’s United States National Team, offering a glimmer of hope to any Premier League clubs retaining an interest in his services.
- Newcastle are preparing for a summer move for Bayer Leverkusen forward Moussa Diaby with the 23-year-old Franceh international long being linked with a switch to the Premier League,