Football Transfer News: Summer transfer closed but, Clubs are still negotiating a possible move ahead of winter window
- Belgium international Romelu Lukaku does not plan to return to Chelsea at the end of his season-long loan at Inter Milan, who are expected to renew the 29-year-old’s deal.
- Leicester City could make a move to try to sign 28-year-old Germany international Robin Gosens, who can play at left-back or left midfield, from Inter Milan in January.
- Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matic, who joined Roma in the summer after his Manchester United contract expired, is on track to trigger an automatic contract renewal at the Serie A side.
- Chelsea’s mass overhaul of senior staff will continue with long-serving medical chief Paco Biosca, who was at the club for both Champions League wins, becoming the latest to leave Stamford Bridge.
- Rangers are prepared to sell 26-year-old Finland midfielder Glen Kamara in the January transfer window.
- Brightonn and Belgium forward Leandro Trossard, 27, says he would be willing to follow former Seagulls boss Graham Potter to Chelsea, but he would want to play and not sit on the bench.
Read Also: England XI Vs Germany: Team News & Possible Lineup
• ‘My Contract Won’t Protect Me’_ Gareth Southgate Admits Failure Of England At World Cup Could Lead To His Sacked
• Czech Republic 0-4 Portugal Highlights (Download Video)
- Manchester City have reached an agreement in principle on a new contract for England attacking midfielder Phil Foden, with the deal believed to be over six years and worth about £250,000-a-week.
- Manchester United are weighing up whether to trigger David de Gea’s contract option after their wage bill reached a Premier League record £384m for last season.
- Liverpool centre-back Vigil van Dijk, 31, believes fellow Dutch defender Jurrien Timber, who was linked with a summer move to Manchester United, is further along in his development than he was at the same age of 21.
- Argentina defender Lisandro Martinez, 24, says he did not pay attention to criticism of him during the early part of the season following his summer move to Manchester United from Ajax.
- Danny Rose is in talks over a shock move to Championship club Wigan Athletic with him preferring to stay in England despite interest from AEK Athens.