- Tottenham are considering on making a move for Nottingham Forest‘s Brennan Johnson if Harry Kane is sold.
- Bayern Munich are prepared to break their transfer record and bid £85m for Tottenham striker Harry Kane.
- Paris-St Germain are not prepared to accept an offer worth 30m euros (£25.7m) by Saudi side Al-Hilal for their 30-year-old Italy midfielder Marco Verratti.
- Paris Saint-Germain are contemplating on making a formal complaint to FIFA over Real Madrid‘s conduct in the Kylian Mbappe transfer saga.
• Andre Onana Denied Having Any Issues With Harry Maguire Despite His Rant During Man United Friendly Against Dortmund
- Chelsea have set an asking price of £45m for defender Trevoh Chalobah, who is set to leave the club after the Blues agreed a deal to sign 25-year-old Frenchman Axel Disasi. Inter Milan are interested in the Englishman.
- Liverpool are set to make an improved offer for Southampton midfielder Romeo Lavia, According to Telegraph.
- Nottingham Forest wants Rosario Central’s Argentine striker Alejo Veliz, but face competition from AC Milan for the 19-year-old.
- West Ham have reportedly turned down an offer from Inter Milan for Gianluca Scamacca.
- Chelsea have agreed a fresh six-year deal in principle with Levi Colwill to keep him at Stamford Bridge until at least 2029.
- Manchester United target Sofyan Amrabat has already packed his bags ahead of a potential move to Old Trafford.
- Chelsea owner Todd Boehly has contacted Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi personally in a bid to sign Kylian Mbappe either permanently or on loan.