FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Tottenham are hoping that Chelsea’s lack of interest in Anthony Gordon under Graham Potter will give them a free run at signing the Everton forward.
- Arsenal are working on new deals for France defender William Saliba, 21, England winger Bukayo Saka, 21, and Brazil forward Gabriel Martinelli.
- Newcastle United and Aston Villa are interested in bringing Real Madrid’s Belgium forward Eden Hazard, 31, back to the Premier League.
- Manchester United have put 19-year-old Slovenian striker Benjamin Sesko on their shortlist to replace Cristiano Ronaldo, along with Juventus’ Serbian striker Dusan Vlahovic.
- Crystal Palace and Ivory Coast winger Wilfried Zaha, 29, is refusing to speculate on his future despite his contract coming to an end in the summer.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- West Ham are plotting a January move for Blackburn Rovers and Chile forward Ben Brereton Diaz, 23.
- Leeds are leading the race to sign Birmingham’s 18-year-old midfielder English midfielder George Hall.
- Southampton have decided to sack manager Ralph Hasenhuttl after a 4-1 defeat to Newcastle on Sunday left the club in the relegation zone.
- Thomas Frank has accused a member of Nottingham Forest’s groundskeeping team of injuring one of his coaches before Brentford’s game at the City Ground on Saturday.
- Arsenal remain interested in signing Shakhtar Donetsk and Ukraine winger Mykhaylo Mudryk, 21.
- RB Leipzig’s France forward Christopher Nkunku, 24, would be willing to wait for Real Madrid before deciding upon a move to Chelsea.
- Lille and Canada forward Jonathan David, 22, is being monitored by a number of Premier League clubs, including Everton, Tottenham and Arsenal.
- Brentford striker Ivan Toney, 26, remains available for World Cup selection for England despite being under FA investigation over a betting probe.
- PSV Eindhoven director Marcel Brands has said Leeds made an offer of £30m plus £11m in bonuses for Netherlands winger Cody Gakpo, 23, last summer.