- Harry Kane is expected to push for a move to a rival Premier League club if he leaves Tottenham Hotspur this summer.
- Josko Gvardiol will tell RB Leipzig that he is open to a move this summer as interest in the defender from Manchester City intensifies.
- Karim Benzema has reportedly decided to stay with Real Madrid for next season with plans to potentially take up a supposed mega-money offer from Saudi Arabia in 2024.
- Barcelona want to sell Ansu Fati this summer, but the 20-year-old is currently against a promised move to Wolves, in exchange for 30m euros (£26m) plus their Portugal midfielder Ruben Neves, 26.
- Chelsea have turned down a £30m bid from Brighton for 20-year-old English defender Levi Colwill, who has spent the season on loan with the Seagulls.
- Celtic’s Australian boss Ange Postecoglou could be confirmed as Tottenham’s new manager as early as next week.
- Arsenal are open to selling Folarin Balogun this summer and the 21-year-old has attracted attention across the continent following a scintillating loan spell at Stade Reims this season.
- Newcastle are set to fight it out with Manchester United for Victor Osimhen.
- Liverpool youngster Lewis Koumas is at the centre of a tug-of-war between England and Wales over which country he should represent.
- Croatia midfielder Luka Modric, 37, has also told Real Madrid he intends to accept an offer of 120m euros (£103m) to play in Saudi Arabia for the next three seasons.
- Inter Miami have offered Lionel Messi 50m euros per year (£42.9m) to spend four seasons in the MLS after the Argentina forward, 35, leaves Paris St-Germain this summer.
- Declan Rice will prioritise a Premier League move this summer as he prepares to snub a move to Bayern Munich.
- Southampton’s move to hire Swansea City head coach Russell Martin has been delayed due to a disagreement over the required compensation fee.
- Manchester City are close to finalising the signing of Croatia midfielder Mateo Kovacic, 29, from Chelsea.
- Bayern are set to welcome offers for Germany wingers Serge Gnabry and Leroy Sane, both 27, this summer, as well as Senegal forward Sadio Mane – just a year after signing the 31-year-old from Liverpool.
- Thiago Silva has all but confirmed Mason Mount‘s summer move to Manchester United with his latest Instagram comment.