- Former Manchester United, Real Madrid and Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo sets for Europe return as the foward aim to leave Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr at the end of the season.
- Newcastle United are preparing for a summer spending spree ahead of next season’s Champions League campaign.
- Julen Lopetegui will hold talks with Wolves chiefs in the coming days to establish the club’s transfer plans this summer amid fears he is prepared to depart.
- Thomas Partey is attracting interest from clubs in Serie A as Mikel Arteta plans his summer rebuild at Arsenal.
- Fenerbahce are leading the race to sign Belgium striker Divock Origi from AC Milan, who are willing to sell the 28-year-old just one year after his move from Liverpool.
• Tuesday’s Soccer Transfer News: Wan-Bissaka, Lavia, Gundogan, Sabitzer, Gregorio, Balogun, Zubimendi
- England boss Gareth Southgate is set to name his squad for the upcoming Euro 2024 qualifiers against Malta and North Macedonia on Wednesday.
- Juventus have reiterated that 23-year-old Serbia striker Dusan Vlahovic is not for sale following a points deduction which is likely to see the club miss out on Champions League football.
TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Manchester United are considering signing two new centre-forwards – but there is not huge confidence at the club that a deal with Tottenham will be possible for England captain Harry Kane, 29.
- Chelsea had the highest wage bill in the Premier League this season at an estimated cost of £215.6m.
- Tottenham are considering whether to make an approach to Feyenoord for Arne Slot, with the manager poised for talks with the Dutch club over his future.
- Real Madrid have added Liverpool’s Scotland captain Andy Robertson, 29, to a list of possible replacements for France left-back Ferland Mendy, 27.
- Manchester City could enter the transfer market for a central midfielder if club captain Ilkay Gundogan decides to leave when his contract expires this summer.