FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester United are all ready for a battles as Brighton midfielder Alexis Mac Allister is “expected to leave” the seaside club this summer .
- Former Real Madrid and Everton playmaker James Rodriguez has had his Olympiacos contract terminated.
- Arsenal have made contact with N’Golo Kante about a potential move across London next season, according to reports.
- Former Bayern Munich boss Julian Nagelsmann, 35, has been invited to meet Chelsea’s board as the club continues its search for a new permanent manager. Ex-Spain boss Luis Enrique, 52, has already held talks.
- Fulham are considering a move for Porto’s Colombia midfielder Mateus Uribe, 32, as a replacement for Portugal international Joao Palhinha, 27, who is a target for Manchester United.
- Tottenham, West Ham and Crystal Palace are all keen on the Dutch manager Arne Slot, who has transformed Feyenoord into runaway Eredivisie leaders.
- France forward Kylian Mbappe, 24, says his next career goal is to win the Champions League with Paris St-Germain, despite coming close to leaving the club for Real Madrid last year.
• Thursday’s Transfer Gossip: De Gea, Gravenberch, Olmo, Snalling, Kompany, Bellingham, Rice, Olise, Gundogan
- Spain forward Ansu Fati, 20, wants to stay at Barcelona, despite interest from Bayern Munich, Manchester United and Tottenham.
- Bayern Munich are interested in signing England striker Harry Kane, 29, from Tottenham this summer, however Manchester United are favourites because the player wants to stay in the Premier League.
- Real Madrid are ready to reignite their interest in Chelsea defender Reece James. Los Blancos are keen to sign a long-term replacement for Dani Carvajal, who turned 31 years old in January.
- Lyon have denied reports that American businesswoman Michele Kang is set to acquire a majority stake in the women’s team.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Sadio Mane was grieving the death of a close family member when he attacked Bayern Munich team-mate Leroy Sane after his team’s Champions League thrashing at Manchester City.
- Rangers could be set to make a second attempt to lure Barcelona kid Pablo Torre to Ibrox, according to reports in Spain.
- Barcelona expect Chelsea to make another attempt to sign Brazil winger Raphinha, 26, this summer.
- Chelsea are confident of reaching an agreement with England midfielder Mason Mount, 24, over a new contract.
- Angry Fulham fans have urged the owner Shahid Khan to reconsider a plan to charge as much as £3,000 for season tickets in the club’s new Riverside Stand next season.